IAS Prelims Test Series - 2018
"Practice makes the man perfect", although it's a very common saying but its relevance in anyone's life cannot be denied. Whatever job you do your experience always counts. Regular practice of whatever you are doing builds confidence and when you face the real exam this experience pays a lot to you. Same is the case here. We understand that preparation of civil services exam requires lot of hard work, patience and of course practice of solving questions in real examination environment. With our online test series we are sure to assist you to get through this one of the toughest exam conducted by UPSC.
IAS Prelims Practice Test Series
13 Total Tests
(Topic Wise + Full Length)
- All Practice tests will be online and can be attempted through our website.
- Based on the upcoming exam are prepared by the expert faculties.
- Instant result with the solved paper along with the options you have selected.
- The Practice test series are available both in Hindi and English medium (bilingual).
- All India ranking among other members for comparative analysis.
Here are few of the numerous reasons stating the advantage of joining best quality online test series:
- Honest and accurate evaluation of your exam preparations.
- Development of confidence by solving quality test papers in real examination environment.
- Explore your weak areas and dedicate special attention to overcome them.
- Save time and energy as the online test series can be accessed on your home PC, Tablet or even mobile phone.
Some of the salient features of this All India test series are mentioned below :
- Quality of the question papers is strictly maintained by our experts for the rightful analysis of your exam preparations.
- Question papers are checked online and a detailed result is presented before you along with the all India ranking.
- Test series is very nominally priced thus guaranteeing you maximum value for your money.
- Online and telephonic assistance for immediate remedies to your queries.
- Selective short notes for current events targeting IAS pre 2018 exam.
- Group discussion among other members of Club SBA with comments also from the experts.